4 cups white sugar
1 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk (NOT sweetened condensed)
1 jar (not tub) marshmallow Fluff
1 (16 oz.) jar creamy peanut butter
1 bag peanut butter chips
1 tsp. vanilla
Pre-measure your ingredients and have them ready to go.
- Line a 9×13 glass baking dish with nonstick foil, grease side up. This will make it easier to cut later. You must use this size pan.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter, then combine the sugar, brown sugar, and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- When it comes to a rolling boil — lots of bubbles, turn it down lower and keep a low boil for 7 minutes. Keep stirring! You need to time it, so it doesn’t overcook.
- Then, remove it from heat; stir in Fluff until well mixed and melted.
- Stir in peanut butter, peanut butter chips, and vanilla until smooth.
Spread in prepared pan using a rubber spatula. Let cool before cutting (but don’t put it in the refrigerator to cool, they’ll get too dry).